- Message from Drs. Theo & Bev
- Who We Are
- Method Of Tuition
1.1 Christian Family Church Bible School
Christian Family Church Bible School (CFCBS) is one of the most dynamic and rapidly growing Bible Schools in South Africa today. CFC has run many different, informal training curriculums since 1984 and has now embarkedon a three-year training program, in order to facilitate the training of individuals for their ministry. The focus is to establish a 1000 Bible Schools all over the world to teach the Word as taught by Pastors Theo and Beverley Wolmarans.
1.2 Mission of CFCI Bible School
2 Tim 2:2 “You have heard me teach many things that have been confirmed by many reliable witnesses. Teach these great truths to trustworthy people who are able to pass them on to others”
1.3 Apostolic Vision
Ps Theo’s vision and indeed the vision of this ministry is to establish Bible Schools around the world, focusing (initially) on Africa and the United States.
1.4 Statement of Faith
1. We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, in their original writing, as fully inspired of God and accept them as the supreme and final authority for faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten of the Father, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
4. We believe that God created man in His own image and that man sinned and thereby incurred the penalty of sin, which is death (physically and spiritually). Also that all human beings inherit a sinful nature, which progressed (in the case of those who reach moral responsibility) into actual transgression, involving personal guilt.
5. With regard to sexual behavior, we believe in a heterosexual relationship between a natural man and a natural woman, within the confines of lawful matrimony. Adherence to this stated principle of sexual behavior, is an inherent requirement of membership of CHRISTIAN FAMILY CHURCH.
6. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, a substitutionary sacrifice, according to the Scriptures and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
7. We believe in the (bodily) resurrection of the Lord Jesus, His ascension into Heaven and His present life as our High Priest and Advocate.
8. We believe in the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
9. We believe that all who repent of their sin and receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born-again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
10. We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit, empowering and equipping believers for service, with the accompanying supernatural gifts of the Holy Spirit and in fellowship with the Holy Spirit. We believe in the divinely ordained ministries of the Apostle, Prophet, Teacher, Pastor and Evangelist.
11. With regard to submission to authority, we believe in the principle of having authority because you are under authority. As such, it is understood that CHRISTIAN FAMILY CHURCH membership shall be subject to submission to authority in matters pertaining to church governance, doctrine and personal behavior.
12. We believe in the resurrection of both the just and the unjust, the eternal blessedness of the redeemed and the eternal banishment of those who have rejected the offer of salvation.
13. We believe that the one, true Church is the whole company of those who have been redeemed by Jesus Christ and regenerated by the Holy Spirit and that the local church on earth should form its character from this concept of the Church spiritually and therefore that the new birth and personal confession of Christ are essentials of church membership.
14. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ appointed two ordinances – Baptism in water and the Lord’s Supper, to be observed as acts of obedience and as perpetual witnesses to the cardinal facts of the Christian Faith, that Baptism is the immersion of the believer in water, as a confession of identification with Christ in burial and resurrection and that the Lord’s Supper is the partaking of the emblems, symbolic of the Saviour’s broken body and shed blood, in remembrance of His sacrificial death, until He comes.
15. We believe that divine healing was provided for in the Old and New Testament and is an integral part of the Gospel.
16. We believe that the Bible teaches that without holiness no man can see the Lord. We believe in the doctrine of sanctification as a definite, yet progressive work of grace, commencing at the time of the new birth and continuing until the consummation of salvation.
17. We believe in obeying the statement made by Jesus, found in Matthew 28 verse 19-20 which is, “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptising them in the Name of the Father, and of the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you, and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen
18. The fellowship is open to any further truth which the Holy Spirit may illuminate from the Scriptures.
If I ever have a dispute with the church that cannot be resolved through its own internal procedures, I agree to resolve the dispute according to Biblical principals such as those set forth in Matt. 5:23-25, 18:15-20 and 1 Corinthians 6:1-8 by submitting the matter to Christian Mediation and if then necessary, to ChristianArbitration. Such mediators or arbitrators must be in agreement with the Statement of Faith of this church and its government. I understand that arbitration is a legally binding process and that judgment upon an arbitration award may be entered in any court, otherwise having jurisdiction.